Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Broaderrick Swore Clinton Did NOT Sexually Assault Her


From a report in the Washington Post: 





"When Jones's attorneys first subpoenaed her in their sexual harassment lawsuit against the president, Broaddrick swore out an affidavit and testified in a deposition that Clinton did not make unwelcome sexual advances toward her in the late 1970s."














From Juanita Broadderick's sworn affidavit:





"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and
stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances
toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded
me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly
denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be
respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would
no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."





http://anusha.com/janedoe5.htm



You may say, "But LATER she changed her story!"



Yes, that's true. And it's also true that OTHER witnesses changed their stories exculpating Clinton AFTER Starr pressured them to lie.



https://www.deseretnews.com/article/689312/Starr-team-pressured-me-says-witness.html

_______________________________



8174 PM: Raven [Quote] -- 12:55pm -- Mon, Nov 20, 17 pst

I believe Juanita.




From Juanita Broadderick's sworn affidavit:





"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and
stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances
toward me . . . These allegations are untrue . . . "