Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Handle Monkey Business






481   PM:   Grim   [Quote]     -- 2:34pm -- Tue, Oct 31, 17 pst
Grim Reaper


So.. I guess I am looking for opinions..

For Halloween here we are either going to have:

1) No existing handles will work.. everyone will have to make up a new handle. OR

2) When people come in they will be assigned one of the existing handles randomly.
 


 ___________________________



574   PM:   Hepcat   [Quote]     -- 2:46pm -- Tue, Oct 31, 17 pst
Grim: #2 .. I wanna be DOSS for a night. 




___________________________



599   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 2:50pm -- Tue, Oct 31, 17 pst
doss - - - - - Follow the money!
Allow flying monkey rightwinger trolls to borrow my username and handle for a night?  Gosh, what could POSSIBLY go wrong? 




647   PM:   Punchy   [Quote]     -- 2:57pm -- Tue, Oct 31, 17 pst
Punchy
oh yeahhh... let me get hold of the Doss or natch handle and see what happens... :-)  




____________________________





1245   PM:   Imzadi   [Quote]     -- 5:13pm -- Tue, Oct 31, 17 pst
Imzadi
My pussy smells bad tonight.