Monday, November 24, 2014

Rifled BB Gun



7744   PM:   Tina   [Quote]     -- 6:49pm -- Mon, Nov 24, 14 pst

Tina

Raccoon is one of the most truthful people I know..

______



So it's true he's a malicious vandal?

______



3094   PM:   Raccoon   [Quote]     -- 5:42am -- Sun, Mar 23, 14 pst

Raccoon

...my old neighbourhood.....where I used to ride my bicycle and shoot cars with my rifled bb pistol



5508 PM: Raccoon [Quote] -- 3:28pm -- Sat, Mar 24, 18 pst

Raccoon

.....rifled bb pistol.....nail in the coffin





1280   PM:   Doss   [Quote]     -- 6:56pm -- Thu, Dec 4, 14 pst

  doss Raccoon: I asked Tina if you lied about your bb gun and vandalizing cars.



She won't say. *S*



I've put her in the unfortunate position of either having to admit
you're a liar; admit you're a vandal; or she has to simply dodge the
question and risk being viewed as a chickenshit.

____________



Raccoon: Before you have a chance to start lying about me, I have a question for you.

Is it true that you used to vandalize cars with a rifled BB gun?  Or did you lie about it??
______

3094   PM:   Raccoon   [Quote]     -- 5:42am -- Sun, Mar 23, 14 pst
Raccoon
...my old neighbourhood.....where I used to ride my bicycle and shoot cars with my rifled bb pistol