Thursday, January 1, 2004

Why We Do This


They deem him
their worst enemy
who tells them the truth.
- Plato


Some people ask me, "doss? Why do you do this? Why do you confront these people day in and day out? Challenging them this way and watching as one-by-one they fail to stand up to the demands of truth and integrity?" And I answer, "Because the truth will set us free!" If I can but light the way for just ONE innocent bystander whose eyes have been blinded by the lies told by the enemies of justice, then I will have done my duty and served my country, and indeed mankind, as my Creator has called me to do. This is a mission, and I cannot turn my back on this calling. No less than the fate of our planet hangs in the balance.

And good people answer the call! My friend Natchez and I fight a lonely battle. But we take comfort knowing that in the end, truth, honor, integrity, justice, and the goodness of God Almighty himself will prevail.

And our work will not have been in vain!

Amen - - and God Bless Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and the Motion Picture Academy!